This article will guide you how tosetup WISP and the steps as below.
Model Number：Tenda AC15 Question Classification：Internet Setting
Part 1: Configure an IP address for PC
Part 2: Configure WISP mode
Part 3: Checkwhether your computer can get internet
1. Click on “NetworkConnection Icon” on the system bar, then click on “Open Networkand Sharing Center”.
2. Clickon “Change adapter settings”.
3. Right clickon “Local Area Connection”, then choose the “Properties” option.
4. Double clickon “Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4)”.
5.Choose Obtain an IP address automatically and ObtainDNS server address automatically and then click OK.
6 Alsoclick on OK on the first Local Area ConnectionProperties window.
Notice：If you use therouter for the first time, it will appear easy to use interface in the processof you set WISP, you need to skip these interface, login to the AdvancedSettings interface to set WISP.
1. Open a browser,then type http://tendawifi.comin the address bar, press Enter. And login to the routerinterface, asfollows：
2. Clickthe "Skip" in the page refer to the below screen shot:
3. Set the regionor country, change router’s SSID and wireless password, set a login password, andthe login password should be 5~32 characters. Click “Next”. Refer to thefollowing setup steps:
4. “Setupcompletely, router is connecting the internet, please wait.” Wait about 10seconds, it will come out an interface.
5. Typing the loginpassword you set before. Click “Login” and turn to the setup page,reference is as bellow.
6. Enteringthe router's Settings interface，click” Wireless Settings ”，click” Wireless Repeating ” as follows：
7. Enable “WirelessRepeating”，choosemode as “WISP”，select “BaseStation WiFi Name”, type password in “Base Station WiFi Password” ,click “Save” to save all the settings. Refer to the following setupsteps:
8. Afterclick “Save”, please wait for router to reboot：
Notice：If it shows that IPconflict message after click "OK", just click "OK".
After reboot, connect router’sLAN1/LAN2/LAN3 ports, or reconnect wireless signal of the router, try if youcan surf the internet. Login the setting interface of the router, can check theinternet status, if the internet settings shows “Connected! You can surf theinternet”, means setting successfully. You can check whether you can getconnected.
NOTE：If you have otherPC need to be get internet, please connect it to the one of the LAN ports orthe wireless signal of the router. With reference to the second step to changethe local area connection to “Obtain IP address automatically”. There isno need to configure the router again.