Fear Halt and
Try Tenda New 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch
24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch
What It DoesTEG1024G, Tenda 24-Port Gigbit Rackmount Switch, adopts the most advanced Broadcom StrataConnect-series chip of high integrity, has 24 10/100/1000M Ethernet ports and is compatible with IEEE 802.3az standard. Special high reliability design supports for protecting the power adapter and ports from inducive lightning up to 6KV voltage; all provides an economical solution for network accessing layer with small-middle sized enterpries, schools and hotels, etc.
Main Features● Compatible with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3x and IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T standards.
● Allows and assures packets to be forwarded by all ports at full wire speed.
● 24 10/100M/1000M auto-negotiated RJ45 ports.
● Supports MDI/MDIX auto-negotiation.
● Supports storage and forwarding.
● With inducive lightening protection towards the power adapter and ports, and enterprise-level design of 1U(thickness)-steel casing and 19-inch rack; With the help of hangers, it can be installed on the standard rack.
Advanced Chip Design
With the most progressive Broadcom StrataConnect-series integrated Silicon chip based on ARM-high performance, Tenda New 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch can be extended according to applications, and achieve high efficiency of advanced Gigabit applications.
Inductive Lightning Protection
Integrating professional circuits, Tenda New 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch can protect the power adapter and ports from inducive lightning (6KV in Common Mode Protection).
Excellent Heat Dissipation
Equipped with radiators on its front&back panel, and high quality components, Tenda New 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch can maintain high reliability even between extreme temperatures.
Quiet and Energy-Saving
With its advanced energy-saving design, such as outburst and batch control strategy, and LED brightness control, Tenda New 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch reduces power consumption, which has exceeded the EEE setting value.