This document applies for the users that want to setup universalrepeater function
Model Number:AC15 Question Classification:Internet Settings
Part 1：Configure IPaddress of your computer
Part 2：Setup (Client+AP)function
Part 3: Checkwhether you can surf the internet
1. Click on NetworkConnection Icon on the system bar, then click on Open Networkand Sharing Center.
2. Clickon Change Adapter Settings.
3. Right clickon Local Area Connection, then choose the Properties option.
4. Double clickon Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4).
5.Choose Obtain an IP address automatically and ObtainDNS server address automatically and then click OK.
6 Alsoclick on OK on the first Local Connection Properties window.
Notice：If you use therouter for the first time, it will appear easy to use interface in the processof you set（Client+AP）mode, you need toskip these interface, go to the advanced Settings interface to set（Client+AP）mode
1.Open a browser thentype http://tendawifi.comin the Address Bar,press Enter，and login tothe router interface.
2. Clickthe "Skip"
3. Set theregion or country, change router’s SSID and wireless password, set 5-32 bitspassword for login router interface and click Next, refer to the followingsteps.
4.“Setup completely, router is connecting the internet, please wait.” Waitabout 10 seconds, it will come out an interface.
5. Typing the loginpassword you set before. Click “Login” and turn to the setup page.
6. Enterthe router's setting interface，click“Wireless Setting”, choose “WirelessRepeating”.
7. Enable “WirelessRepeating”, choose bridge mode as “Universal Repeater”, select youruplink wifi signal, type wifi password of your uplink router, click “Save”tosave all the settings.
8. After click OK, the router will reboot automatically.
Notice：For the convenienceof management, when you setup (Client+AP) mode, we have to make sure thisrouter’s IP address is different from uplink router’s address, but in the samenetwork segment. Such as if the uplink router’s IP address is 192.168.2.1, wehave to change this router’s IP address to 192.168.2.X, X∈(2~254).
After reboot,connect router’s LAN1/LAN2/LAN3 ports, or reconnect wireless signal of the router,try whether you can surf the internet. Login the setting interface of therouter, check the internet status, if the internet setting shows “Bridgedsuccessfully in universal repeater”, that means universal repeater setting issuccessful and you can surf the internet now.