This article will guide you how tosetup Dynamic IP / DHCP mode and the steps as below.
Model Number:AC15 Question Classification:Internet Settings
Note: If you have no idea about what isthe connection type of your network, please contact the ISP (Internet serviceprovider) to confirm it.
Part 1: Connect the devices
Part 2: Configure your computer
Part 3: Setup the router
1. Right click Network Connection Icon onthe system bar, then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Clickon Change Adapter Settings.
3. Right clickon Local Area Connection, then choose the Properties option.
4. Double clickon Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4).
5.Choose Obtain an IP address automatically and ObtainDNS server address automatically and then click OK.
6 Alsoclick OK an the last window of Local ConnectionProperties.
1. Open a browserthen type http://tendawifi.cominto the Address Bar, press Enter. And go to the homepageof the router.
1. Routerwill recognize your internet connection type as “Dynamic IP / DHCP”, click “Next”.
3. Setup thedistrict or country, the name and password of your WIFI signal, and set up 5-32figures homepage login password. Click “Next”. The reference asbellow.
4.“Setup completely, router is connecting the internet, please wait.” Waitabout 10 seconds, it will come out an interface.
5. Type in thelogin password you set before. Click “Login” and go to the set up page.
6.In router’s setup page, click “Internet Setting.” Check connectionstatus.
Loginthe advanced setting page, then click “Internet Settings” to check the connection status if shows “Connected! You can surf the Internet ” that means you can access internet.
Note: when router is able to access theinternet, you don’t have to click “broadband connection”, but open the computerand surf the internet; If other computers need to access the internet, connectit to one of 1/2/3 ports, take a reference as step 2, change its local areaconnection to obtain an IP address automatically and obtain DNS server addressautomatically, then you do not need to setup the router again.
When the Connection Status Show Connecting, please try the steps as below.
1.Click SystemSettingsàWANsettings,you will see a pop-up window.
2. InWAN Config, pelase choose Clone MAC Address in the drop-menu. Then click Save.