This article will guide you how to setup Dynamic IP / DHCP mode and the steps as below.
Model Number: AC15 Question Classification: Internet Settings
Note: If you have no idea about what is the connection type of your network, please contact the ISP (Internet service provider) to confirm it.
Part 1: Connect the devices
Part 2: Configure your computer
Part 3: Setup the router
1. Right click Network Connection Icon on the system bar, then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click on Change Adapter Settings.
3. Right click on Local Area Connection, then choose the Properties option.
4. Double click on Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4).
5. Choose Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically and then click OK.
6 Also click OK an the last window of Local Connection Properties.
1. Open a browser then type http://tendawifi.com into the Address Bar, press Enter. And go to the homepage of the router.
1. Router will recognize your internet connection type as “Dynamic IP / DHCP”, click “Next”.
3. Setup the district or country, the name and password of your WIFI signal, and set up 5-32 figures homepage login password. Click “Next”. The reference as bellow.
4. “Setup completely, router is connecting the internet, please wait.” Wait about 10 seconds, it will come out an interface.
5. Type in the login password you set before. Click “Login” and go to the set up page.
6. In router’s setup page, click “Internet Setting.” Check connection status.
Login the advanced setting page, then click “Internet Settings” to check the connection status if shows “Connected! You can surf the Internet ” that means you can access internet.
Note: when router is able to access the internet, you don’t have to click “broadband connection”, but open the computer and surf the internet; If other computers need to access the internet, connect it to one of 1/2/3 ports, take a reference as step 2, change its local area connection to obtain an IP address automatically and obtain DNS server address automatically, then you do not need to setup the router again.
When the Connection Status Show Connecting, please try the steps as below.
1.Click System SettingsàWAN settings, you will see a pop-up window.
2. In WAN Config, pelase choose Clone MAC Address in the drop-menu. Then click Save.