This article will guide you how tosetup PPPoE mode and the steps as below.
Model Number:AC15 Question Classification:Internet Settings
Note: If you have no idea about what isthe connection type of your internet, please contact ISP to confirm it.
Part 1: Connect the devices
Part 2: Configure your computer
Part 3: Setup the router
your computerwith LAN1/LAN2/LAN3 ports of AC15 by anEthernet Cable. Physical connection as bellow:
1. Right Click on Network Connection Icon onthe system bar, then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Clickon Change Adapter Settings.
3. Right clickon Local Area Connection, then choose the Properties option.
4. Double clickon Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4).
5.Choose Obtain an IP address automatically and ObtainDNS server address automatically and then click OK.
6 Alsoclick on OK on the previous Local ConnectionProperties window.
1.Open a browserthen type http://tendawifi.comin the address bar, press Enter. And go to the homepageof the router. Then click “Start”.
2.Type your username and password that provided by your ISP/Cable Company, click“Next”, the reference as bellow.
3. Setup thedistrict or country, the name and password of your WIFI signal, and 5-32 charactershomepage login password. Click “Next”.
4.“Setup completely, router is connecting the internet, please wait.” Waitabout 10 seconds, it will come out an interface.
5. Type the loginpassword you set before. Click “Login” and turn to the setup page.
6.In router’s setup page, click “Internet Setting.” Check connectionstatus.
Loginthe advanced setting page, then click ”Internet Settings” to check the Connection Status if shows “Connected” that means you can access internet.
Notice: when router access the internet,you don’t have to click “broadband connection”, but open the computer and surfthe internet; If other computers need to access the internet, connect it towhatever ports of 1/2/3, take a reference as step 2, change its local areaconnection to obtain an IP address automatically and obtain DNS server addressautomatically, do not need to setup the router again.
When the Connection Status Show Connecting, please try the steps as below.
1.Click SystemSettingsàWANsettings,you will see a pop-up window.
2. InWAN Config, pelase choose Clone MAC Address in the drop-menu. Then click Save.