Product line:Router Model number: FH456
This article willguide you how to setup Tenda FH456 static IP mode and the steps as below.
Note: If youhave no idea about what is the internet connection type, please call your ISPfor them.
Part 1: Connectthe devices
Part 2: Configureyour computer
Part 3: Setupthe router
Note: Afterconnection the SYS light should be blinking, the WiFi LED lightsshould be on or blinking.
1. Click on NetworkConnection Icon on the system bar, then click on Open Network andSharing Center.
2. Click on Changeadapter settings.
3. Right click on Local Area Connection, then choose the Properties option.
4. Double clickon Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4).
5. Choose Obtainan IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically and then click OK.
6 Also click on OK on the first Local Connection Properties window.
3.2 Click Internet, choose connection type as staticIP and input static IP and other networkparameters provided by your ISP, and then change your WiFi name and WiFipassword, click OK to save all the settings.
4.1 If Connection Status shows InternetAccess that means you can access internet, please check.
4.2 If you can’t,please follow the steps below.
4.2.1 When the Connection Status shows Not access toInternet, it means that there are some problem with the WANConnection. please check hardware connection.
4.2.2 When the Connection Status Show Connecting Internet,please try the steps as below:
A: Click System——MACClone——check Enable to clone your computer’s MAC address to the router’s WAN port, then click OK to save the setting and click Reboot.
B: Click System——Login IP Address——change it to 192.168.5.1,click OK to save the setting and the router will reboot automatically.
C: If the ConnectionStatus is still Connecting Internet, please reboot the modem androuter together.