Product line: Router Model number: FH456
This article will guide you how to setup Tenda FH456 DHCP mode and the steps as below.
Note: If you have no idea about what is the internet connection type, please call your ISP for them.
Part 1: Connect the devices
Part 2: Configure your computer
Part 3: Setup the router
Note: After connection the SYS light should be blinking, the WiFi LED lights should be on or blinking.
1. Click on Network Connection Icon on the system bar, then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click on Change adapter settings.
3. Right click on Local Area Connection, then choose the Properties option.
4. Double click on Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4).
5. Choose Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically and then click OK.
6 Also click on OK on the first Local Connection Properties window.
3.1.1 Open a browser then type 192.168.0.1 in the Address bar, click on Enter.
3.1.2 Click Internet, choose connection type as DHCP, and then change your WiFi name and WiFi password, click OK to save all the settings.
4.1 If Connection Status shows Internet Access that means you can access internet, please check.
4.2 If you can’t, please follow the steps below.
4.2.1 When the Connection Status show Not access to Internet , it means that there are some problem with the WAN Connection. please check hardware connection.
4.2.2 When the Connection Status Show Connecting Internet, please try the steps as below:
A: Click System——MAC Clone——check Enable to clone your computer’s MAC address to the router’s WAN port, then click OK to save the setting and click Reboot.
B: Click System——Login IP Address——change it to 192.168.5.1, click OK to save the setting and the router will reboot automatically.
C: If the Connection Status is still Connecting Internet, please reboot the modem and router together.