Product line:Router Model number: FH456
This article willguide you how to setup Tenda FH456 DHCP mode and the steps as below.
Note: If youhave no idea about what is the internet connection type, please call your ISPfor them.
Part 1: Connectthe devices
Part 2: Configureyour computer
Part 3: Setupthe router
Note: Afterconnection the SYS light should be blinking, the WiFi LED lightsshould be on or blinking.
1. Click on NetworkConnection Icon on the system bar, then click on Open Network andSharing Center.
2. Click on Changeadapter settings.
3. Right click on Local Area Connection, then choose the Properties option.
4. Double clickon Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4).
5. Choose Obtainan IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically and then click OK.
6 Also click on OK on the first Local Connection Properties window.
3.1.1 Open abrowser then type 192.168.0.1 in the Address bar, click on Enter.
3.1.2Click Internet, choose connection type as DHCP, and then change your WiFi nameand WiFi password, click OK to save all the settings.
4.1If Connection Status shows Internet Access that means you can accessinternet, please check.
4.2 If you can’t,please follow the steps below.
4.2.1 When the Connection Status show Not access to Internet, it means that there are some problem with the WAN Connection. pleasecheck hardware connection.
4.2.2 When the Connection Status ShowConnecting Internet,please try the steps as below:
A: Click System——MACClone——check Enable to clone your computer’s MAC address to the router’s WAN port, then click OK to save the setting and click Reboot.
B: Click System——Login IP Address——change it to192.168.5.1, click OK to save the setting and the router will rebootautomatically.
C: If the ConnectionStatus is still Connecting Internet, please reboot the modem androuter together.